We want to tell you about 8 effective foods to raise libido and increase desire.
It is confirmed by the science that diet influences sexual desire. Not only the hormones but also the nutrients. What we eat can define our desire and our desire for sexual intercourse.
Due to lack of nutrients, hormones can suffer an imbalance and that influences the body’s metabolism. Also, over the years, libido decreases because the body produces less hormones. It is difficult to avoid hormonal changes. With intelligent eating, desire and libido can be improved.
It is important to know which foods help us. They maintain active libido.
8 foods to raise libido and increase desire
1. Cocoa – through phenylethylamine that causes euphoria because the endorphins are release. It is the same that is released when you have an orgasm.
2. Oysters– Seafood is very rich in zinc, which is an essential mineral in the formation of testosterone. Oysters also contain aspartic acid and aspartate, which help release sex hormones.
3. Watermelon – Scientists say that watermelon possesses aphrodisiac properties due to citrulline. When ingested, the body converts it into an amino acid called arginine. This stimulates the production of nitric oxide and relaxes blood vessels.
4. Raspberries and strawberries– Similar to oysters, these small fruits are perfect for libido since they contain zinc. And so they are excellent for keeping libido high.
5. Almonds– These nuts contain omega 3 that regulate prostaglandins. Those are essential elements for producing sex hormones. They also have a high vitamin E content. It helps in the formation of a higher quality sperm.
6. Avocado – They are fruits full of vitamin B6 and potassium. It gives the system a great sexual impulse.
7. Truffle – Truffle has a very strong smell. It is due to the substance called androstetenol. This smell is very similar to the smell of human sex pheromones.
8. Garlic– Although garlic does not have the ideal aroma. But it contains allicin. It helps increase blood flow and also libido.
9. Honey– Honey is very rich in carbohydrates from slow digestion. Honey also has vitamin B. It helps make testosterone.
10. Banana – It is a fruit loaded with potassium, magnesium, vitamins of group B. Banana produces high levels of energy for sexual encounters
We recommend you to eat those food! Those are 8 effective foods to raise libido and increase desire. They will work for sure!
At PURE, we know how important your physical condition. Everything we eat influences us. Food is a gasoline for our body. Less junk food, processed food and more fresh food, fruits, and vegetables. You will see the change soon.
Massages are as important as food,. So we invite you to try one of our massages with outcall service. After a good dinner, we propose a Nuru massage or TANTRA massage to relax. You can enjoy the end the day with a good relaxation during our erotic massage in your hotel room.
Here you can ask for our best erotic massage in your hotel room.